We’re recruiting volunteer translators, translation checkers and editors at the moment to help with the translation.
- Have good understanding of Chinese grammar and a decent sized vocabulary.
- Proficient in English
- Translate raw Chinese text into English.
- Usually aided by online dictionaries for the uncommon fantasy vocabulary.
- Have good understanding of Chinese grammar and basic vocabulary.
- Checks marked segments of raw text for translation accuracy
- Basically a really easy translator job that takes about 10 minutes per chapter
- Native in English.
- Have an excellent grasp of English grammar.
- Highly proficient in the technical side of the English language
- Rephrases sentences so that they read better and “flow” better
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Fixes grammar, spelling mistakes, terminology and etc.
- At least one hour of free time a day.
- Here is a condensed Editing Basis Guideline written by Kiseki, the Head Editor and translator for ZE. It is highly recommended to read this first before applying.
Responses will take anywhere from 1 – 5 translations days.